Area restaurants deemed tax delinquent
Businesses unable to purchase alcohol until they pay
In September four area restaurants were added to the state list of restaurants and bars that haven’t paid their taxes.
- Charley’s and China Buffet in Mankato
- The Boat Landing in Madison Lake
- George’s Fine Steaks & Spirits in New Ulm
These businesses aren’t able to legally buy alcohol until they pay taxes. Distributors can also be penalized for selling to them.
Three other restaurants were added earlier this year.
- Jerry Dutler’s Bowl in Mankato
- Hammer’s Bar in New Ulm
- Cedar’s Grille (formerly Richard’s Restaurant) in St. Peter
This list typically includes between 300 and 400 businesses.
Posted on September 26, 2011, in Business, News and tagged alcohol, Cedar's, Charley's, China Buffet, delinquent, Dutler's, George's Fine Steaks, Hammer's, illegal sale, Madison Lake, Mankato, New Ulm, restaurants, september, taxes, The Boat Landing. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.